Friday, February 19, 2010

a special gift for your birthday

I really wish we could be perfect. I really wish that someday, somewhere, you find completeness with me – in spite of and despite of the world that goes around us. Amidst the chill of the morning that completely wipes away the fragile beams of the rising sun, I want to wake up with your arms wrapped around me and your soft lips against mine. Whereby no means of doing so is absolutely possible, I want to take you as my own – my man, my friend and my companion through all these endeavors I face.

You are my dream coming into life, my knight in this battlefield, my king to be served and pampered, my angel to guide me through the darkness of my fate. Notwithstanding the pains it may cause me, I will still hold on until we reach the end of forever. Perhaps, we have already started building our future, we have already established a life that has to be nourished with profound love.

Together we will cross the boarders of eternity. Until forever and ever has vanished, my love for you will be perpetual.

We may never deny that it has been a roller coaster ride for the two of us. Nonetheless, it was the best roller coaster ride that I ever had in the entirety of my existence. Of course, I’ve got the best person to ride with. And even if we are drifting into a thousand and one loops of the track, I am still hoping that we hold on – as tight as we can. Everything is meant to end, my dear – and so do the loops that we are experiencing. Until then, I wish you are still the one I am riding with.

I will forever and ever go back to this ride, to the loops and to the earthly heavens. I will do whatever it takes just to be with that single thing that puts me in a blissful realm. Should the two of us be permitted to live a second life in this world, I will still search for you. You know I will. I will still opt to ride with you in that same old roller coaster – experience occasional fight, and live with each other’s unconditional love.

Just hold my hand tight, and I promise that we won’t fall. Just hold on tight, for I may not be strong enough to catch you. Sure enough, you are aware of my weaknesses – and so am I on yours.

once again..

3 comments: