Sunday, May 9, 2010

the newbie

college graduation marks the end of one's academic endeavours, on one hand.. and on the other, the passage to the real world -- where, as a text message goes on, the test comes prior to the lesson..

i have graduated just weeks ago.. and now, here i am.. venturing the wide sea of the real world.. looking for a possible niche where i can place myself, a place where i can mount my own dreams.. things have changed, indeed..

for the mean time, i grabbed the opportunity to perform a profession that many would tend to label as "easy".. and here i am.. waking up a few hours before the sun rises so that i won't get stuck in the mrt when the freaking rush hour starts and get to work at 7..

at work, i have to do away with my estduyante habits.. no more late's.. not even one.. haha.. it's kinda hard.. nevertheless, i can do it.. i believe.. it is my first job, and as a newbie to business realities, i still keep my idealistic mindset that at a point in time, i could draw my own success.. i will.. i believe..

at 20, i know i still have a lot to experience and to accomplish.. little do i know what's there for me tomorrow, nonetheless, i believe there will be a lot.. and a lot more.. haha..

so there.. it's me in another phase of my colorful life.. in another realm of fairy tales.. but still within the portals of my own being..

No comments:

Post a Comment