Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just Another Beautiful Story

My life used to be a big question

My existence had never been clear


When my world fell

When all I had to chase was my own demise

While I was lost in my own universe,

I found yours

The world that I was longing for

The only place in reality where I knew I could find acceptance


I wandered around and found more than enough of what I was looking for


This time, I am sure of who I am

I am certain of what I want

I am certain of what I need

And I am certain of why I even exist in this world


Now, I already know my purpose

I have already figured out the story that I wanted to create

it’s all because of you

You guided me to my own niche

You made me a different person

A better one indeed

In no doubt, you did a great job


You’ve had a pretty good number of stories

While I am still hoping that in a perfect moment, at a perfect place,

I will be able to start mine as well


You wish for a happy ending

But I simply wish for a story

I know, in due time, our wishes will come true


At some point from now, different pages in our lives will be opened

I know you hope for a better one

Soon enough, you will find one

Sad to say, but apart from mine


Though you may not be a part of my new story

and I may not be a part of yours

Believe me

You will always be in my memory

No matter how wonderful the future might be

You’re only the best that life has given me


This time, just before you settle for your own happiness elsewhere,

Just before you track the path you've always wanted

let me express my sincerest gratefulness

Thank you

Thank you for sharing a story with me

Thank you for putting another beautiful story in my life’s archive


And good luck to the life ahead of you

May you find your happily-ever-after there as I try to find mine here


If only I had a chance to see you

If only I had known you earlier


Maybe someday, somewhere, our worlds will meet again

Until that time comes…






i made this thank-you note couple of months ago... for someone who made me realize who i really am.... but i wasn't able to give it to him. so i just posted it here...
should the time come that he reach this site, maybe he will know that he is the one i am referring to...

1 comment:

  1. if he cant reach this site, then tr to reach him...there i no such thing as late thank you..

    ReplyDelete