Wednesday, May 27, 2009

one step closer to my life

i did not know much about myself...that was before...
i just started trying to know it better when i created this blog...
i am hoping to find my lost self sooner...

and now, allow to me tell some things i know about me...

i am Kyle(not my real name)
i am 19 years old
i am not that hunky superman image, just a short guy
i love classical music
i hate non-sense music
i eat a lot
i cook... my friends say i'm good at it... i am sure they are not joking :)
i am a nocturnal animal (not in a green sense)...
i smoke... whenever I need to
i drink...i easily get drunk...
i don't like parties, i don't like nightlife... i have my own way of spending the night... with my books and my favorite music... sometimes with a good friend... only sometimes
i love to sleep, but i can't do it most of the time
i love cartoons, i hate love stories (for no reason at all)...
i love myself... but there is a big part of me that is missing... i do not search for it... i know it will come in due time...
i love to travel... alone most of the time... by choice
i love adventures... of any sort
i'll be earning my bachelor's degree a year from now (crossed fingers)
i have secrets... so much secrets... that 's why i created this site, to reveal all of them...
i don't believe in destiny... for it is beyond the human capacity to rationalize...
yeah, i try so hard to be rational... though i can't be at times...
i used to love coffee... until my rude doctor told me that I should stay away from coffee :(
i am not sweet as well... i have my own way of showing the "sweetness" that some people want from me... let's just say, i am exceptionally sweet :)
i don't have an obligation to be nice to every person...
i love dark chocolates...and raw mangoes... yum yum...
i do not take initiative in any situation...and i think i never will...
and most of all... i am afraid of getting hurt...
so i try to avoid things that might hurt me...
yes, i am weak...

2 comments:

  1. you dont have to be afraid of getting hurt...

    one way or the other, we have to suffer pain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. geek, madaling sabihin...pero parang mahirap gawin... maybe i'll learn to be strong soon... just maybe :)

    ReplyDelete