Thursday, May 28, 2009

unwell

12 am...i was about to write a report that would be passed to my practicum adviser the following day...i had typed a few sentences... 1 am...nothing had progressed...i needed another stick of my deadly friend...huli na to, promise...i wanted a cup of coffee, I had one...another hour had passed, nothing happened...until i found myself asking this question: ano ba talaga ang gusto kong mangyari?
it was past 3... i was still awake...sleeping had never came up to my thought...i never noticed that there was only one song playing...unwell by matchbox 20...and I had been repeatedly listening to that song for about 4 hours...what a perfect song for an imperfect moment...
i wasn't sad...i never thought i was...i was supposed to be happy and relieved...happy because i am on my way to reality...happy because sooner or later i will be able to remove my mask...but i can't simply be happy...i never knew why...i had lots of questions...and yet i never had even a single answer...so, am i giving up? am i going back to my cage?
i fell asleep just a few minutes before sunrise...i got up in about an hour...i took a bath, fixed myself and left home...the questions came with me...they never wanted to leave me...at least, they love me :)
i never knew the answers to my questions... and that's what i am trying to figure out now...it's 2 in the afternoon... and yet, nothing has progressed...

2 comments:

  1. ganyan din madalas mangyari sakin, lalo na pag mga papers sa mga g.e. na di ko talaga gustong gawan ng reviews.hahaha

    another isko in town! whew

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. thanks for visiting my blog.. nice to hear from a fellow isko.. :)

    ReplyDelete