Thursday, June 18, 2009

discovering wonderland

it was a cold dawn
the rain was falling hard
after a million smoke
after his victory over me in that card game
after the deal we had

he tried to catch me
i gradually fell in his trap

i was his slave on one moment
on the other, he let me feel that i was the master

there was a union of two souls craving for eternal heaven

halfway into wonderland,
and the breeze turned to blaze of fire
i did not know how to get there
but he showed me the way
he never let me lose

it was my first visit to wonderland
such a romantic torture on my innocence
my soft heart was overwhelmed with passion
with his arms around my delicate soul
an intimate moment i never wanted to end

he asked me to join him in his next trip
i promised to

but i don't know if there was a promise of commitment

3 comments:

  1. si dota boy ba kasama mo sa wonderland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bampiraako, nope... si tol... super friends lang kami ni dota boy... un lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. YAOI! :)
    so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete