Tuesday, August 4, 2009

part-time

it has been a while since i last posted in this blog... i've been occupied by lots of things these past few days... thesis, exams, papers, projects... school life.. estudyante mode, as i've always been telling my friends when they ask me to hang out... so many things changed when classes started. top of the list, my frequency of updating this blog and visiting others'.. i have been a blogger since last summer.. i was a full time blogger then, though i was also on my internship mode.. but now, because of this big RESPONSIBILITY attached with being a student, i have to be just a part-time blogger, a part-time student, a part-time friend and a part-time partner.. yes, i don't live my life focusing on just one sphere..

part-time student.. i do not really take studying as a real big deal.. i do not read books and handouts.. neither do i frequent the library (san nga ulit ang library sa campus?)... but at some exceptional situations, i still manage to be a full-time student (like once a month).. yeah, i know my responsibilities and i still make it a point that i accomplish all of them..

part-time friend, part-time adik, part-time emo.. i am more of a happy-go-lucky person.. "adik", as my friends call me.. honestly, i am not that serious type of guy.. you would always see me smiling and laughing like a real adik.. i have problems.. lots of problems.. but they are not evident on me..

part-time partner.. yes, i made up my mind and got that big big COURAGE to enter into this relationship.. with someone who's in the same world as mine.. it is my first time to settle with someone of my kind.. i was hesitant at first.. i got this thought that i might get hurt.. but still, i took the risk..

this semester has really brought lots of changes to me.. it's the second to the last semester that i have to spend in my undergrad (hopefully).. several months from now, i'll be entering into the real world.. i don't know yet what's there for me in the coming days.. but for now, i still want believe that i am doing fine - as a student, as a friend, as a family and as a partner..

oh well, i guess that's all for now.. i still want to tell more .. but i also need to polish the second draft of my thesis..
<*estudyante mode activated*>

i have yet to find another spare time for my stories..


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment